This face mask fights blotchy skin and freckles, nutrients in pumpkins also helps brightens skin tone.
- Use inner part of Steamed pumpkin and mix both the egg yolk and pumpkin.
- Place some flour together with the pumpkin and yolk creating a thicker consistency
- Thoroughly cleanse skin before applying the face mask
- Apply face mask and after 15-20 minutes wash off with lukewarm water
This facemask smoothes and clarifies, rough skin.
- Mix pumpkin with honey, milk, and flour and stir well
- Apply face mask over face and neck and cover face with cling wrap for deeper absorption of nutrients.
- After 15~20 minutes wash off with lukewarm water
Exfoliate dull tired skin with this face mask recipe and see your skin glow.
- Stir all of the above ingredients in a bowl
- Place in a airtight container or a mason glass jar
- Use as a body scrub in the shower 1-2 a week
- Store in fridge(after use)