1. Line your lids in bold, black bat wings or make a subtle wings with an oldie but goodie black eyeliner.
2. Set it with a black shadow, and apply a red eyeshadow and a glitter on the bottom lash line (Fake lash is optional)
Wallah! it’s done!
Nothing too crazy right?! A cute decal sticker for your face could be an extra point!
1. Do a red smokey eye and layer two different types of chunky flecks of glitters on your eyelid with a flat stiff brush
2. Layer metallic glitter and jazz it up with some moody lipstick.
The shimmering makeup will catch people’s eye at a party like a mirror ball just remember not to rub your eyes and lip!
1. With a black eyeliner and mark out where you want the mask to sit around your eyes. (it doesn’t have to be a perfect circle, it is up to you)
2. Fill mask with eyeliner and set it with a black eyeshadow. Color stitches for extra flair!
Now you can prowl Gotham city with your cat mask on! “Cat comes when they feel like Not when they’re told” meow~~