Premium Hair Treatment
The ultimate salon treatment which can be used in the comfort of your own home.
A mixture of 11 low and high molecular proteins strengthen and promote healthy hair from the core of each strand to ultimately accomplish a long lasting and shiny hair complexion.
- Why does hair get damaged? Hair gets damaged from dying, perming and even use of dryers. Without proper maintenance and care, your hair loses elasticity and weakens causing breakages, and split ends to occur.
- What does CP-1 Premium Hair Treatment do? It delivers nutrition and proteins your hair needs to rapidly recover from a damaged state. It locks in proteins and collagen, and strengthens hair cuticles to prevent split ends and breakages.
- How long should I keep the treatment in for? Depending on the severity of your hair damage, you can leave it in for up to 20 minutes before washing it off. The recommended application time is between 10-15 minutes.
- How often should I use this? It is recommended to use this 2-3 times a week to keep a healthy and shiny hair complexion.
- What is the difference of high and low molecular proteins? High molecular proteins target strengthening the outer coat while low molecular proteins penetrate and target the inner cuticles of each hair strand.
Before & After
Feel It. See It. Experience the CP-1 Difference.
Having a bad hair day?
Feel, see, and experience silky smooth with CP-1 Premium Hair Treatment.
How To Use
Apply on either towel dried or dry hair.
Wait 15-20 minutes and wash off with
Experience silky, smooth and shiny hair!
A mixture of antioxidants, fatty acids, and Vitamin E hydrates, softens, and increases elasticity to restore the shine to dull and
Packed with vitamins and minerals, Quinoa Extract focuses on preventing hair breakage, coating and strengthening hair while gently nourishing hair.
17 Amino Acids
Due to its qualities to stimulate hair growth, strengthening hair roots, promoting collagen production and keratin delivery, Amino Acids are the key to a healthy hair complexion.