Holiday Series #5 Shiny Holiday MakeUpby GoSelly Admin
1. After base makeup, apply a gold highlighter over cheeks and chin line for a dewy glow look.
2. Apply a cool pink tone shade over your lids and under eye.
Use a dramatic plum color eyeliner pencil draw from the inner corner of your eye to the outer edges.
3. Afterwards apply a creamy plum eye shadow over the eyeline afterwards for a dramatic smokey look.
4. Apply a deep burgundy lip gloss to finish the look
1. Use a brown eyeshadow as base. Afterwards, apply a pastel burgundy color shadow (like an eyeliner) over your lids and under eye.
2. Apply an orange pastel eyeshadow and a champagne gold shadow over the orange pastel.
3. Apply eyeliner and put on your favourite lash defining mascara.
4. Brush on a pink pastel blush over cheeks, then stick on some diamond stone stickers over both cheeks. Finish the look with a fuschia pink lip tint or lipstick
1.First apply your base makeup such as your foundations, bb cream, concealers alike.
2. Apply a small amount of silver liquid pearl eyeshadow on your hand.
3. With a shadow brush apply the silver pearl shadow on the inner edges of your eyelid.
4. Finish the look with a glossy clear lip gloss.