The Best Makeup starts with Healthy Skin.
Treasuring natural beauty and natural ingredients we believe true "Glam" comes from healthy, glowing skin.
Daily K-Beauty Skin Therapy
Use as Daily Skin Supplement
We understand that skin types change depending on the environment, age and lifestyle. Whatever your skin type is dry, combination, acne prone, tired or aging, experience the difference with our 12 set Supreme collection. All 12 Sheet mask recipes have been DEVELOPED and MADE IN KOREA, USING the most natural extracts such as : Aloe, Peppermint, Green Tea, Acaiberry, Oatmeal, Tea Tree, Tomato, Pomegranate, Avocado, Lemon, Shea Butter, Sake (Japanese Rice). EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR SKIN CONCERNS 20 minutes a day to uplift and revitalize.
For Acne-Prone Skin
- GREEN TEA : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
- PEPPERMINT : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
- TEA TREE : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
For Dull Tired Skin
- SAKE (JAPANESE RICE) : Whitening, Smoothing Skin Texture
- LEMON : Brightening, Revitalizing
- TOMATO : Radiant, Elasticity
For Dry Skin
- ALOE : Soothing, Moisturizing, Hydrating
- AVOCADO : Deep-Moisturizing, Nourishing
- OATMEAL : Clarifying, Deep-Moisturizing
For Wrinkle Prone Skin
- ACAIBERRY : Anti-Oxidant, Nourishing
- SHEA BUTTER : Nourishing, Deep-Moisturizing
- POMEGRANATE : Firming, Anti-Oxidant
Made of PREMIUM LAYERED SHEET
- Natural : Hypoallergenic
- Super-Adhesive Sheet : Premium Natural sheet perfectly covers by curved area on face and make the skin evenly absorb the essence
- Comfortable Moisture Grip : When essence is fully absorbed, the mask sheet uplifts from face
Keep the Good & Ban the Bad
Cruelty-Free(Not Tested on Animals)
Our sheet masks are CRUELTY FREE CERTIFIED by the Leaping Bunny Association.
The below harmful ingredients have been EXCLUDED Alcohol, Talc, Paraben, Silicone, Synthetic Color, Triethanolamine, Sodium Sulfate , BHT, Benzophenone
Highest Quality (ISO22716 & cGMP)
Glam Up Sheet Masks are produced in the highest Q.A facility as we are-(Korean Best Manufacturer certified cGMP and ISO22716.)
Best Skin Tips For Masking
Cleanse with either an oil or cream cleanser. Our skin needs to be able breathe and be make up free before fully absorbing mask sheets.
For those of us who have oily to combination skin, by using a steam towel you can open pores so that sheet mask can be fully absorbed. Your skin will flood and drink up that skin boosting essence!
Cool in the Fridge
By placing sheet masks in the fridge before use, you can cool skin while masking.
Massage Pressure Points
Destress and relax by lightly pressing pressure points such as, temples or the middle of your two brows while masking.