Brand: Glam Up
- WHAT'S YOUR FLAVOR? 12 recipes and flavors to choose from based on your SKIN CONCERN
- LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED : Animal cruelty free !
- OVERFLOWING ESSENCE drenches a TRIPLE LAYERED sheet mask for EXTRA HYDRATION
- DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA and MADE IN KOREA, from the heart of the K-beauty scene
- SHEA BUTTER, AVOCADO, OATMEAL, ALOE, LEMON, TOMATO, POMEGRANATE, JAPANESE RICE (SAKE), GREEN TEA, ACAIBERRY, TEA TREE, PEPPERMINT
- BTS(Boosting Treatment Solution) Cosmetics: GLAM UP's Boosting Treatment Solution delivers moisture and nourishes effectively
Details: 😍12 TYPES OF GLAM UP SHEET MASK IN ONE PACKAGE
Every Day Mask
Pick and Choose Your Mask Sheet Recipe For Your Daily Skin Needs, from these Boosting Treatment Solutions(BTS)
RECIPEs of SHEET MASK BY GLAM UP
- Shea Butter nourishes and moisturize skin intensively.
- Avocado extracts offers intense nutrition to the skin while relieving sensitive zones.
- Oatmeal properties keeps skin soft and smooth, preventing wrinkles and acne.
- Natural Aloe extracts soothes dry skin and provides intense hydration.
- Organic Lemon Flower extract helps brighten skin.
- Tomato extract assists in clearer complexion.
- Pomegranate essence firms skin.
- Sake concentrates soothes and softens skin.
- Green tea extracts soothes the face, calming any skin irritations.
- Acaiberry concentrates tightens and firms skin.
- Tee tree properties leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- Organic Peppermint components clears blackheads minimizing the appearance of pores.
Weight: 12 ounces
Daily K-Beauty Skin Therapy
Use as Daily Skin Supplement
We understand that skin types change depending on the environment, age and lifestyle. Whatever your skin type is dry, combination, acne prone, tired or aging, experience the difference with our 12 set Supreme collection.
All 12 Sheet mask recipes have been DEVELOPED and MADE IN KOREA, USING the most natural extracts such as : Aloe, Peppermint, Green Tea, Acaiberry, Oatmeal, Tea Tree, Tomato, Pomegranate, Avocado, Lemon, Shea Butter, Sake (Japanese Rice).
EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR SKIN CONCERNS 20 minutes a day to uplift and revitalize.
For Acne-Prone Skin
- GREEN TEA : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
- PEPPERMINT : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
- TEA TREE : Refreshing, Pore Cleansing
For Dull Tired Skin
- SAKE (JAPANESE RICE) : Whitening, Smoothing Skin Texture
- LEMON : Brightening, Revitalizing
- TOMATO : Radiant, Elasticity
For Dry Skin
- ALOE : Soothing, Moisturizing, Hydrating
- AVOCADO : Deep-Moisturizing, Nourishing
- OATMEAL : Clarifying, Deep-Moisturizing
For Wrinkle Prone Skin
- ACAIBERRY : Anti-Oxidant, Nourishing
- SHEA BUTTER : Nourishing, Deep-Moisturizing
- POMEGRANATE : Firming, Anti-Oxidant
Made Of 100% NATURAL 3-LAYERED PULP
- Natural : Hypoallergenic
- 3 Layers Pulp Sheet : Holds More Essence Volume and has the propensity to rip easily but has a Greater Absorption Rate than other synthetic materials
- Comfortable Moisture Grip : When essence is fully absorbed, the mask sheet uplifts from face
- Boosting Treatment Solution Sheet Mask
Keep the Good & Ban the Bad
Cruelty-Free(Not Tested on Animals)
Our sheet masks are CRUELTY FREE CERTIFIED by the Leaping Bunny Association.
The below harmful ingredients have been EXCLUDED Alcohol, Talc, Paraben, Silicone, Synthetic Color, Triethanolamine, Sodium Sulfate , BHT, Benzophenone
Highest Quality (ISO22716 and cGMP)
Glam Up Sheet Masks are produced in the highest Q.A facility as we are-(Korean Best Manufacturer certified cGMP and ISO22716.)
Best Skin Tips For Masking
Cleanse with either an oil or cream cleanser. Our skin needs to be able breathe and be make up free before fully absorbing mask sheets.
For those of us who have oily to combination skin, by using a steam towel you can open pores so that sheet mask can be fully absorbed. Your skin will flood and drink up that skin boosting essence!
Cool in the Fridge
By placing sheet masks in the fridge before use, you can cool skin while masking.
Massage Pressure Points
Destress and relax by lightly pressing pressure points such as, temples or the middle of your two brows while masking.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.